South Gwinnett Captures lead To Defeat South Forsyth War Eagles Varsity
- SFHS Varsity had a 3-2 loss to South Gwinnett on Saturday.
- The pitching was strong on both sides. South Gwinnett pitchers struck out five, while South Forsyth War Eagles Varsity sat down five
- South Forsyth War Eagles Varsity captured the lead in the second inning. A wild pitch by Michael Byrd scored one run for South Forsyth War Eagles Varsity.
- South Gwinnett tied the game with two runs in the second inning. In the second Marc Davis grounded out, scoring one run and Jared Smith singled off of Brennan Vincent, driving in one run.
- Brandon McCall earned the win for South Gwinnett. He went three and two-thirds innings, allowing zero runs, zero hits, and striking out two. Vincent took the loss for South Forsyth War Eagles Varsity. He threw seven and two-thirds innings, surrendering three runs, six hits, striking out five, and walking one.
- Byrd started the game for South Gwinnett. He went four and a third innings, allowing two runs, three hits, and striking out three.
- Bradley Prince, Jr., Brett Graczyk, and Landon Sims each managed one hit to lead South Forsyth War Eagles Varsity.
- "Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2017. All rights reserved." Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.