South Forsyth War Eagles Varsity Can't Hold Up Against Forsyth Central
- South Forsyth Varsity couldn't keep up with Forsyth Central and fell 7-3 on Monday.
- Forsyth Central took the lead for good with six runs in the third inning. In the third Greg Wozniak doubled off of Landon Sims, driving in one run, Luke Sutko doubled off of Sims, driving in two runs, Grant Cloud singled off of Sims, driving in one run, and Bradlee Brookshomered off of Sims, driving in two runs.
- Ethan Hankins earned the win for Forsyth Central. He went four and two-thirds innings, allowing two runs, seven hits, striking out 11, and walking one. Two relievers helped Forsyth Central close out the victory. David Smith threw one and two-thirds innings. Sims took the loss for South Forsyth War Eagles Varsity. He threw two and two-thirds innings, allowing six runs, five hits, and walking one.
- Home runs for Forsyth Central came when Daniel Henderson homered in the fourth inning and Brooks homered in the third inning.
- South Forsyth War Eagles Varsity had eight hits in the game. Brett Graczyk was 3-3, 2B, BB and Bradley Prince, Jr. was 2-3, 2B, BB.
- Forsyth Central collected eight hits. Henderson and Sutko each collected multiple hits for Forsyth Central.
- "Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2017. All rights reserved." Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.