South Freshman Squad move to 5-0 with walk off by Bryk
- South Freshman took Wednesday's game in dramatic fashion, with a 6-5 walk-off victory over Lambert. The game was tied at five with South Forsyth War Eagles Freshman batting in the bottom of the seventh when Trevor Bryk hit a sacrifice fly to drive in a run.
- Lambert captured the lead in the second inning. An error scored one run for Lambert.
- Lambert knotted the game up at five in the top of the sixth inning. A wild pitch by Jax Weaver scored one run for Lambert.
- South Forsyth War Eagles Freshman scored five runs in the third inning. South Forsyth War Eagles Freshman's big inning was driven by a stolen base by Josh Green, a error, a single by Jack Whitlock, and a stolen base.
- Chris Dougherty earned the win for South Forsyth War Eagles Freshman. He pitched one inning, surrendering zero runs, zero hits, striking out one, and walking one.
- Dalton Hansard started the game for South Forsyth War Eagles Freshman. He went three and a third innings, surrendering three runs, three hits, striking out two, and walking one.
- Trevor Bryk, Jack Kream, Green, and Whitlock each drove in one run to lead South Forsyth War Eagles Freshman.
- "Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2017. All rights reserved." Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution